Trampoline Maintenance Tips
An important part of owning a trampoline is maintaining it to ensure it lasts for you and your family for many years to come.
General Trampoline Maintenance Tips
- When your trampoline is not going to be used for an extended period of time, it is best to disassemble and store it in a safe, dry place.
- To protect your trampoline from foreign objects and to keep clean, use the Oz Trampolines protective Weather Cover.
- Protect and secure your trampoline and accessories in extreme weather conditions such as strong winds and lightening. During these times, move your trampoline to a safe and secure area and ensure all accessories are removed.
- Inspect your trampoline before each use.
- Keep your trampoline clean and free from debris using our Oz Trampolines Trampoline Cleaners.